• Reserved

Soleil Moon v. II MS Word Resume Template


I've updated my Soleil Moon Microsoft Word resume template. I've basically changed the header font to Merriweather, available at Google Fonts. I've also realigned the text in the footer. I like the design better this way. The rest of the fonts included are calibri. This comes with MS Word. I used MS Word via Office 365. Older versions of Word may not display this very well.
DOWNLOAD SOLIEL MOON MS WORD RESUME TEMPLATE.
Please note that this template is meant to be downloaded and edited via Word and saved as a PDF to be sent electronically. Printed versions of this file may not display properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Copyright 2010 WordWorks - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Web2feel.com | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com | Affordable HTML Templates from Herotemplates.com.