• Reserved

Star Solaris Microsoft Word Resume Template


Thank you for your interest in this template. This template is experimental. I wanted to see if I could design a resume based on the solar system. I achieved mixed results using solely word. I will probably updated this one at a later date as I work through some of the design issues. The concept is solid. Maybe you can use it for your own purposes.

I used the following fonts in creating this template:
Calibri

This template was created with:
Older versions of MS Word may not display correctly.


Please note that the majority of my templates are meant to be delivered as digital files. To use this template, download the file, unzip, open the file with MS Word, and then save it as a PDF. Attach to your email and send to your potential employer. Good luck with your job search.
If you do end up using this template, please comment and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Copyright 2010 WordWorks - All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Web2feel.com | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com | Affordable HTML Templates from Herotemplates.com.